Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for #subwearxmetaverse
- The Promoter is Subwear (“The Promoter”).
- The competition is open to all above the age of 18 who are in possession of a valid identity document. Entries received will only be accepted from those who have visited Subwear’s Metaverse and followed the competition rules as stated below.
- Entries not associated with the entrant's name will not be disqualified.
To stand a chance of winning the competition, follow the instructions.
The competition mechanic is as follows:
- Take a photo of your avatar exploring Subwear’s Metaverse and submit it to email@example.com with the subject line #subwearxmetaverse OR by tagging us on Facebook, TikTok, or Instagram by using the hashtag #subwearxmetaverse.
- If an entry is made via social media, the user must follow Subwear’s social media platform that they are entering on.The promoter is not liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being submitted.
- The promoter is not liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being submitted.
- The winner will be randomly selected on 31 March 2023 and will be announced on Subwear’s social media platforms. The winner will be required to provide their contact details via private messaging if required. The organisers will also endeavour to contact the winner on the telephone number provided. If, however, they cannot be reached after 3 attempts that have been made during business hours within a period of 72 hours for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be randomly selected in accordance with the competition rules.
- The prize is a Subwear voucher to the value of R5000 which is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferable. The voucher code is only valid on non-sale items. The voucher code will be emailed to the winner and only one winner will be chosen. Winners will have to claim their prize within 30 days of the draw. Failure to claim the prize or a refusal or inability to comply herewith will disqualify the winner and a new winner will be drawn in their place at the sole discretion of the Promoter.The Promoter reserves the right to request that content from the winner will be used for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winner, which request the winner may decline.
The participants entering #subwearxmetaverse confirms that they have read, understood, and accepted the consent to process personal information in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013 by Subwear and will abide by these terms. The entrant's entry into the competition acknowledges acceptance of these terms.
- The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff.
- Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules.
- Except in so far as is provided for in the Act 68 of 2008, the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.